1851 - Izrael Kalmanowicz Poznanski marries Leonia Hertz, who is dowered with „materials trade (shop)”, worth 750 roubles. This marriage enriches Izrael Poznanski’s, a master of „weaving profession” at the time, fortune by a manufacture worth 500 roubles,
1852 - Kalman Poznanski transfers to Izrael his shares of 2150 rubles in the „ell materials trade” by notariat act, thus joining the family capital. Izrael starts to develop his weaving manufacture, dealing effectively at the same time in cotton ware,
1859 - Izrael Poznanski owns not only 50 weaving workshops, with 75 workers, but also a dynamically developing trade office,
1860 - The significant increase in wealth allows Izrael Poznanski to enter the estate market and to buy land in the Lodka river valley, on the east side of Nowe Miasto (from the side of Helenow),
1865 - Having over 6000 zł in his possession, Izrael Poznanski joins the Tradesmen Association of the city of Łódź and successfully operates among others Scheibler's Textile Works,
1871 - Izrael Poznanski buys his first building lots on the west side of Nowe Miasto, along Ogrodowa street. Soon his "cotton empire" will start to develop on this land, including multi-storey workers' houses,
1872 - He builds and opens his first one-storey weaving plant, furnishing it with 200 mechanic looms powered by a steam machine which constituted a technological breakthrough in the textile industry,
1874-1875 - He adds another 1040 looms to his weaving factory as well as textiles finishing department,
1877 - He buys a building plot on the corner of Ogrodowa and Zachodnia streets with a one-storey house, which is to become the basis for the largest future palace residence in Łódź – he built the most beautiful factory building of the textile works along Ogrodowa street equipping it with 3600 spindles,
1878 - He increases the productivity of his weaving works to 50000 spindles and is awarded a bronze medal for the products presented at the Exposition Universelle, the World's Fair in Paris
1879 - Until 1889 he purchases further properties along achodnia street in the direction of Drewnowska street,
1880 - He opens a new threading department beside his ground-level weaving plant,
1883 - Poznanski funds a gas plant for his factory
1884 - He establishes a repair shop, which will later be turned into electrical workshops as well as an iron-works (later to become the steam-engine workshop),
1885 - His factory receives its own dye works
1887 - He now imports Russian and Persian products, instead of American, Indian and Egyptian, which allows him to lower costs.
1888 - He adopts a new premises for old wooden town church
1889 - He changes the business into a public company
1890 - He establishes a fire department for his factory
1891 - He develops his factory even further, adding a paintworks department.
1895 - 98 - He builds the so-called tall weaving works and the tall warehouse in the west end of the factory complex.
1900 - His wealth exceeds 11000000 roubles. The same year he dies and his eldest son, Ignacy, takes over the business.
1902/3 - construction of Poznanski's palace is finished.
1904 - The company establishes a workers' canteen.
1905 - The company opens its own railroad station.
1908 - Ignacy Poznanski dies. The company is now run by Jakub Hertz - Izrael's son-in-law.
1912 - The new power plant is opened.
1913 - The number of employees exceeds 7000 before World War I
1914-1939 - Due to World War I business problems begin for Poznanski's empire.
1940-1945 - The Germans take over the factories
1945-1950 - The factory is nationalized after the communists assume power.
1971- The historical buildings conservator announces that Poznanski Palaceand the factory are among the four most important monuments in Lodz
1981-1989 - This decade passes on constant decrease of employment and production.
1990 - Business loses its financial stability
1991 - The Ministry of Finance declares the factory bankrupt.
1992 - The factory closes.
1993 - Negotiations between potential investors and public receiver begin.
1999-2002 - Apsys Polska starts the renovation process.
2002 - The City Council gives permission to begin construction works.
2003 - Construction work begins
2006 - Grand opening of Manufaktura!